Thursday, March 10, 2011

#20: Hudson get his wings!

In Baby Ergo Carrier
On Friday, March 4th Hudson became a jet-setting baby! We traveled to Indy to visit with my parents, since Joe was in Memphis for a business trip. He was born to be a traveler (must have been all the flights I took when pregnant!), and was an angel the whole time - even with the unexpected 3 hour layover in Kansas City.

Once we arrived in Indy we spent time with my mom and dad, sister and brother-in-law. We also got to see some good friends, Bethany, Rachel and the Holsapples. My family spoiled little Hudson with lots of love, cuddles, kisses and hugs. My parents hadn't seen him since he was 2 weeks old and couldn't believe how much personality he had and were obviously impressed with his size! He's a big baby!

Hudson did well with a 3 hour time difference, I kept him on LA time which was a little hard for me - but worked better for him! He adjusted really well to the new environment and enjoyed taking in his new surroundings. We introduced him to my family cat, Tiggie, but neither Hudson or Tiggie seemed too interested in each other. But it won't be too long until Hudson is chasing Tiggie around the house!

We are looking forward to traveling back to Evansville and Indy in April, where we'll have a chance to introduce Hudson to Joe's extended family and possibly my extended family, too! And I'm excited to have Joe with me in April.
With Grammie and Papa

With Aunty J and Uncle Jake
With the Holsapple's
With mama-to-be Bethany (she's due in 3 weeks!)
With Rachel at the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment